Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sentimental Blues - Hostess Club Card

Here is a card I made for our Hostess Club which met last night. All of the stamps used are being discontinued so both are available at a discounted price. But best of all, no coloring needed! Simple. Smart. Sophisticated.

It is a little hard to see in this picture but I did stamp a background on the Medium Shade of Blue CS (2nd layer) using the Sumptuous Circle Stamp & VersaMark Ink. I love this stamp and I am so sad to see it go! Such a great stamp for any sort of background!

Here is a list of products I used:
Stamps -
Circles & Sentiments (T3303) & Sumptuous Circles (T3294)
Inks -
Prussian Blue Palette Ink (TT209)Versa-Mark Ink (S1179)
Assorted Blue Bazzill CS & White CS
Stardust Clear Gelly Pen (F464), 2½” Circle Punch (D74), 3” Scalloped Circle Punch (D701) & Blue Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment