Monday, July 4, 2011

Wedding Cards

Here are some pictures of a few wedding cards I made last week.

The first one I used one of my favorite sets, For My Tweetie, Noir Ink, Black, White & Blue CS, Sheer White Ribbon, Copic Markers (B41, YR68, RV14) & a Glitter Gel Pen.

This next card I used the same basics as the first, Cardstock, Copic Markers (B41 & N1) & Ink. I also used Blue Ribbon, the Scor-Bug Embosser & Scor-Buddy. The stamp set is one which used to be a hostess set in our last catalog & they brought back as one you can purchase which is so exciting since this set is so versatile! The set is called Simply Sweet.

This last card is my favorite. I had a specific wedding in mind where their colors were black and purple, so I used Black, Purple & White CS. I embossed the Damask Backgrounder image with White embossing powder using the VersaMark Pad & saying stamps from the first set, For My Tweetie. I finished the card off with Sheer White Ribbon & some BLING - stick on rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment